Inheritance

I finally have it! Well, actually, I've had it since Wednesday...I've just had other things to write about and to do.

If you haven't heard of the Inheritance Cycle (or of the first book and movie of the same name, Eragon), you are truly missing out on something great.


Inheritance is the last book in the series. :( But I am over halfway through it (which attributes to my vast amount of procrastination last weekend), and it is amazing every step of the way. It's been a long time since I read one of those books you just can't put down, but in the last three weeks, I've read two (the other is Monty Roberts' The Man Who Listens to Horses). Inheritance is definitely one of them.


I won't talk about the plot, for those of you who have read Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr, so as not to ruin it for you before you finish it. But I will say that it is amazing what Christopher Paolini has done once again. I am in love with this book, and for those of you that want it, it is in my store. You won't even have to leave this website to buy it. :)


So take a look, and for those that are already reading it, enjoy! :)

Comments