Music Monday - Summer 2012 - Part One

Hey everyone!

I decided to do things a little bit different differently today.  I was thinking about what song to post last night and realized that there are so many great ones that I absolutely love and were my go-to songs for the summer...but I'm quickly finding new ones as well.  And it will take forever to post them all one at a time.  

So this week and next, will be catch-up time for my favorite 2012 summer songs. :)

I'll be posting a playlist of 10 songs, both weeks, of the songs that I listened to most.  There will be a link going back to playlist.com, which anyone should be able to listen to (I think).

Hope you like them!


1. Barefoot Blue Jean Night - Jake Owen
2. Eyes Open - Taylor Swift
3. Sweeter - Gavin DeGraw
4. Guys Like Me - Eric Church
5. What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
6. Summer Nights - Rascal Flatts
7. Country Must Be Country Wide - Brantley Gilbert
8. Drunk On You - Luke Bryan
9. Life is a Highway - Tom Petty
10. Storm Warning - Hunter Hayes

So there you go!  If country's not really your thing, you'll probably like next week's playlist a little better.  The first 3/4 of my summer was spent listening to mostly country.  I like to think my taste in country music is pretty awesome though. :P

Comments