Busyness and aromatherapy

So, I have two papers, two quizzes, a reading analysis, a presentation, and four days of work left before Thanksgiving break starts for me!

That being said, you probably won't be hearing much from me on here from now until Saturday or Sunday.  I will have my nose to the grindstone trying to get everything accomplished.

Also, don't forget to look at my store periodically.  If I get any spare minutes of free time this week, I'll be gradually adding stuff in little by little.  I've already begun a mental list of things I want it to have.  If you go there now, you'll notice that I've added a couple of new sections - Bach Flower remedies and essential oils.  Both are things that I haven't tried yet but have read a ton about and am eager to experiment with.  I ordered a few essential oils for Orion the other night. The ones I got are now displayed under "Orion's stuff".

As an explanation to which ones I got - lavender is great for just about anything.  If you look up the things it can help with, the list seems endless.  Black pepper, lime, peppermint, and eucalyptus, diluted in sweet almond oil, is supposed to be a good for treating tendon and muscle injuries, as well as pain, when used in a massage directly to those muscles or tendons.  While Orion's tendons are pretty much back to normal, I thought it would be good to have these on hand for when I start riding more (Thanksgiving week I have plans to ride with both Chelsea and Liz and I'm looking forward to seeing how he does).  If he shows any signs of soreness or lameness, I can use the oils to see if it helps over the course of the week.  It might also be a good idea to use them anyway before riding as a precaution.  

Whatever happens, those are the oils' uses, and they're available through my store, as well as a whole host of others, in the "Essential Oils" section.  And if you're interested enough to order a couple to try out, you can order them directly from my blog.  It's through Amazon, so that's where the order would come from, and your Amazon account is what you would be using.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. :)

With that, I will bid you adieu, and I hope that everyone has a wonderful week!

Comments