Lovely Blog Award :)

I was  "nominated" for this by another blogger that I follow on here: Jasmine.  :)  Thanks chica!

So, I guess I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and nominate 15 other blogs.  Should be easy enough...here goes!

#1: I just turned 21.
#2: I bought my first horse in July, a bay Paint named Orion. :)
#3: I read. All. The. Time.
#4: I'm a biology major in my junior year of college.
#4: I'm currently reading "From My Hands to Yours" when I have time.  Monty Roberts is amazing. :)
#5: I also like to write - obviously. Heehee.  But seriously, I'm working on revising a book that I wrote a few years back and am going to sell it as an Amazon Kindle book when it's finished.
#6: I'm seriously looking into going to vet school when I'm done with my college degree.
#7: I'm pretty much OCD.

Here you go! :-)














Comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing your feedback!