Scentsy - Bring Back My Bar

I'm skipping Wordless Wednesday this week because I wanted to post something I just remembered that I'm kind of excited about. :)

So, my mom sells Scentsy stuff, and in January they're doing they're annual Bring Back My Bar event, bringing back retired scents for a while.


I voted for Fried Ice Cream, Orange Dreamsicle, and Coconut Macaroon.  I looooooooove Fried Ice Cream and Orange Dreamsicle, and Coconut Macaroon just sounds amazing to me.  

So if you're into Scentsy, swing by the website and vote.  You can do it as many times as you want, as often as you want.  There's nothing to sign up for -  just select three scents, say why you want them brought back (example: Mine was simply "They're some of the best!"), and click "Vote".  Easy as that!

And if you've never heard of Scentsy before, swing by my mom's page and take a look at what they've got.  There's really cute stuff, and it all smells awesome.  

Horse lovers, look here:

Weathered Leather

Some of my favorites are:
Coconut Lemongrass
Just Breathe
Christmas Cottage
Hazelnut Latte
Honey Pear Cider (I just put this in my warmer a few minutes ago. :) )
French Lavender
Sticky Cinnamon Bun
Central Park Pralines
Blueberry Cheesecake
Cranberry Muffin
Sugar Cookie

:)

And if those sound good, go take a look, because that's just the tip of the iceberg.

My warmer is this one, and I love it.


And yes, that is a cupcake. :)  My mom got it for me as a back to school gift in August.

Though I really like this one as well:


Both of them are mid-size warmers.

Have I tempted you yet? lol

Even if you're not into the stuff, they make great gifts as well. 

All right, all right, I'm shutting up now! Haha.  I'll leave you to look for yourself. :)

.....But don't forget to vote!

Comments