Ideas

Hey everyone! So, I've been trying to come up with some different, interesting blog ideas lately.  I keep coming back to this one:  I'd like to do some essay/scientific paper-like entries about issues in our world today.

Before you protest how boring that might sound, hear me out.  I will be choosing things relative to other topics I have posted on here in the past, as well as things that are brought to my attention and learned about in some of my classes.  I think it would be a good way to learn more about things that I'm interested in and to bring that knowledge to anyone who reads this and thinks it might be interesting as well.  

So, that's some of what you'll be seeing here in the next couple of months or so (hopefully, as of right now).  I'll also be continuing the oil posts every Monday.  I'm going to write some up ahead of time so that I don't get behind again, haha.

That's all for now, so give me some feedback and let me know what you think.  And if you have any ideas, feel free to post them below.  I just might pick yours. :)

Comments