Then and Now

AGH! So I know I've already posted today, but I got so excited when I noticed this that I just have to share it with everyone.

I've looked at my pictures of Orion tons of times, but a little while ago, I got the idea to put one from the day I got him and one of the newest ones side by side for a real comparison...

And oh. My. God!


Left is from the first day in August 2011.  Right is from yesterday.

I could not believe the difference! I'm so excited for him, and I love his darker color and the fact that he's so much healthier now, even if he's not fully gained back all the weight he should (started him on new feed with less sugar/carbs and more protein and fiber today, so we'll see if that makes a difference or not - hoping it will make his feet healthier than what they are currently as well).  It's just such a huge difference!

Let me know what you think and any suggestions you may have for anything!

:D

Comments