Introducing...Music Mondays!

Yeah, I've already posted once today...but I just had an idea for a new weekly blog post.  

Music is a huge part of how I get through tough stuff in my life.  Sometimes it's stuff that relates to what I'm going through, other times it's stuff that just cheers me up.  I'm not one to run from my feelings, so sometimes I listen to stuff that makes people look at me like I'm crazy and say, "Why would you listen to that right now? That's just going to make you more sad!"  Sometimes it's because I've found a song that describes how I feel perfectly and puts it into words better than I could.  It just sort of confronts how I feel and helps me deal with it.

So anyway....I thought I would do a post every Monday with a song that I've been listening to a lot, for whatever reason. 

Here's #1.


Comments