I've Been a Bit Absent...

I feel like I've been neglecting this blog.  Soooo much.  Music and pictures are great and will continue to be a weekly thing, but....I started this to write.  And lately I haven't been doing a lot of that.  

Part of that is because I've been so busy with school (sooo much reading and stressing over my senior project, which will be started soon!) and part has been that I've just sort of had writer's block.

You know, writing is how I deal with most things when I can't do anything about them.  I vent and usually work around to accepting whatever it is.  Lately though, I've honestly been a little scared to write because for once in my life, I just don't know what to say.

So much has happened lately.

My plans for working during school this year were completely washed down the drain, leaving me with a clean slate on that topic and ideas for what to do about it that aren't ideal...but would be a source of income, which let's face it, I have to have.  I just haven't had the time to do anything about it yet.

I learned that someone I care about a lot isn't exactly on the same page, and I'm dealing with it.  Sometimes not well, but I'm getting there, and I know I'll be fine. Btw, to the friends that have been there for me....you have no idea how much it means to me.  Thank you guys so much.

Then there was yesterday, where I really didn't feel like doing anything because I realized at some point in the afternoon that it was September 10th.   For those in the blogging world that don't know (this was another one of those things that I just couldn't bring myself to write about after it happened), my grandmother, whom I've written about on here before, passed away August 10th.  It was extremely upsetting, but at the same time, she went peacefully.  My grandfather and uncle and I were there with her when it happened.  It's comforting to know that she doesn't have to suffer and deal with her limitations anymore.  I've been doing okay with it, but when I realized yesterday that it had been exactly a month since she passed, it got me a little down.

~~~~~~~

So there.  I finally said a little bit of it.  I'm fine, and I feel a bit better now for forcing myself to write about it.  But this is why I've been somewhat absent of late.  

I promise to be a little better from now on. :)

Hopefully sometime soon I will have fresh pictures and stories of Orion for you horse people out there.  I finally found a friend here that enjoys riding and wants to go, and we may be going to the barn in the near future.  I'll definitely be taking pictures and mental notes to put on here!

Comments

  1. Hang in there, darling. Do whatever makes it easier to cope with: write and ride and read and listen to music. We'll be here keeping you company.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing your feedback!