I might be addicted to this series...

At 1am last night/this morning....
I read "Divergent" by Veronica Roth the other night. Yes, you read that right...one night. I couldn't put it down and read the whole thing in pretty much one sitting.  I loved the setting, the characters, the story line, the writing..all of it. Loved. It.
Now I'm all amped up to see the movie. I've heard it's getting pretty good reviews.
I was kicking myself after finishing the first book, because I bought it in paperback and didn't buy the whole series. Soooo....I really think I'm going to buy "Insurgent" on my Kindle. I really don't want to wait until I can go to the store and get the matching paperback copy of "Insurgent". The first one was just that good!
So what do you guys think? Any of you read the books and/or seen the movie? Without any spoilers, leave your thoughts in the comments below. :)

Comments