Loving Life



You know, not for the first time, but for the first time in a long time, I am in love with my life.  Things aren't necessarily perfect, but they are coming together for the first time in a while.  I'm on my way to being a PT.  I'm actively working on that, and I'm more confident in my decision than I have been about any potential future career in years.

I'm about to get my license, and I have a car (ok, well not officially YET, but it IS a sure thing, so I am already thinking of it as mine.)

I have a secure place to live, even if it isn't mine.  If things pan out financially, I'll get somewhere of my own, but if not, I've decided that I'm okay with staying where I am for a little longer and saving the money.  This is made okay by the fact that I'll have a car and can come and go as I please, without asking for rides or, as I more often do, just not going where I want to go because I don't want to bother people.  I'll be able to just up and go at any time, anywhere.  That is the most exciting thing I'm looking forward to in the near future.

I have Orion close to me now.  I'm injured, but I will heal and be able to start working on our newly found problems and everything else I have wanted to do.  In the meantime, during the healing process, he's still where I can easily visit him and love on him and hopefully make our bond stronger so that it's easier to gain respect and fix things in the future, in all pursuits.

I'm doing this Fiverr thing on the side, and I'm actually really loving it.  It's not a LOT of money, but so far, it's still around $100 more a month than I would have otherwise.  And it's growing.  As I get more positive reviews (I have yet to have a negative one), my gigs reach a larger audience because highly rated gigs get more attention. Since around the time of the accident, my sales have picked up A LOT.  It's been all I can do to keep up with them and still make sure I have at least a few hours in the day to myself to do what I want to do, relax, etc.  I'm finally in the homestretch of being caught up with them, which is a great feeling, but it's also a great feeling knowing that I'm doing so well with this (the majority of the orders I've had within the last week have been anywhere from $10-20 because they're larger documents, and since I'm a higher level seller than I was at the beginning, it's easier for people to order these.).  I've also JUST fulfilled the requirements (100% positive reviews and 50 gigs ordered within 2 months) to become a level two seller, which will give me even more potential to make more money and also to become a featured seller, where my gigs will be featured on the homepage and receive more traffic. (Oh, and did I mention we're only one week into this month, and I've already made $64? :))



Comments