Books I’m Reading - Writing Challenge, Day 18

So in my quest to read more, I’ve started a couple new books.

One of them is “Echoes of Titanic” by Mindy Starns Clark & John Campbell Clark. Darryl bought it for me a couple Christmases ago, and it got put up on a shelf with the intention of reading it when I finished some other stuff. I just never got around to it.

So far it seems to be about a businesswoman who is running a business that was brought into success by her grandmother, who was a survivor of the Titanic. Only, it seems the grandmother might not be exactly who she said she is. She’s a survivor of the Titanic for sure, but she may have assumed the identity of someone who perished. I’m not far enough into it to know for sure which is the truth!

The other book is “A Simple Favor: A Novel” by Darcey Bell. The movie is coming out soon, and I can’t wait. I found out a couple weeks ago that the movie is based on a book, so I bought it for my Kindle today! So far, it’s a little eh, but I’m not far enough in to be comfortable saying that’s what I think of the whole premise. I’m dying to see the movie just to figure out the mysterious trailers!


What are some other good books you’ve read lately??

Comments