Day 1 - April 2, 2011

A Photo of Yourself and a Description of How Your Day Was

This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago when I was hanging out with Ethan.  He took my camera and starting messing around, taking random pictures (most of them in pretty bad quality because I was trying to avoid being in the pictures).  Somehow, through miraculous odds, he managed to get this one when I wasn't expecting it.  Props to Ethan for that. :)

My day was...well...shall we just say, it got off to a bit of a rough start...

I usually use the alarm clock on my phone to wake me up in the morning.  I had that set for 9:00 (yes, yes, I am aware that today was a Saturday) because I had a lot that I wanted to get accomplished today.  At 4:30 in the morning, one of my friends, who had gone home for the weekend, decided to prank call me with his friends.  Apparently that's the cool thing to do at 4:30 on a Saturday morning when the person you're trying to call is going to be asleep.  Anyway, I didn't recognize the number (it was from his friend's phone) and eventually, after being called twice, I turned my phone to silent so that it wouldn't wake me up again.

That was my mistake.  I blame it on not being fully awake.  I didn't think about the fact that if the phone is on silent, the alarm will be too.  As a result, I did not wake up until almost 1:30.  Major fail.  I was not a happy camper at all.  

However, even though it got a really late start, I had a fairly productive day.  I cleaned up my room and common room, something I didn't have time to do at all last week on account of all of my late-into-the-night studying.  I washed dishes and laundry, and mainly I worked on organic chemistry homework.  Fun stuff, that is.  I was still working on it up until about 10 minutes before I started writing this.  

So, that was my day in a nutshell.  I did take a break to go get dinner at the cafeteria with some friends and saw some other friends that I haven't spoken to for a while.  That was a nice time out from all of my work.  We spent about an hour and half altogether, just talking and catching up on each other's lives.  

So now, with this first day of my project documented, I will go to bed and start working on stuff all over again tomorrow.  Good night everybody!

Popular Posts