Day 2 - April 3, 2011

A Photo of Something You Ate Today


Okay, so I'm going to make a little variation here.  Instead of something I "ate," this is going to be something that I "drank."


Coffee has been the one thing that has kept me going today and tonight.  I'm more than likely going to be pulling an all-nighter (or close to one), so I am glad that I have plenty to go around.  My friend Ashley is also taking advantage of it and is bunking in my room for the night to do homework and share my beloved energy source.  I usually try not to drink more than 1-2 cups a day....but today has been unique because I have been studying all day and night, and I can't afford to start dozing off.  Too much rides on the test that I have to take in the morning.  I have to know everything that I can possibly shove into my brain so that I can get a good grade. 

My friend Rachel jokes that I am addicted to coffee..haha.  Maybe she's right, but I know that as soon as I get through this night and tomorrow, I won't be touching it for at least a couple of days so that I can actually catch up on my sleep...

Thank goodness tomorrow is the only day that I have a test this week, because I'm definitely going to need my rest if I'm going to be prepared for my woodwind ensemble concert on Thursday.  Excited for that!! Woo! Haha.

I will be my first concert with a college music group.  I haven't been part of a concert since high school, and that was two years ago...Whoa.  Two whole years.  Dang, it definitely doesn't seem like that long ago.  Whew...

Anyway...coffee.  Yes, coffee has kept me alive the past couple of days, and will probably continue to do so until tomorrow night. Let's just hope I last until then...hahaha...

Wish me luck on this test!! Here I go again, back to studying.......

Comments