Day 18 - April 19, 2011

Something You Crave A Lot

Salty foods.

I don't know why, but I can't remember ever being one of those kids that was addicted to candy and sweets.  The majority of my Halloween candy almost always either went to waste if it was left with me, or it was put out for the whole household to eat because my mom knew that I wouldn't eat most of it on my own.  I just wasn't into it.

I've always been more of a chips and dip and nachos and cheese and all kinds of other salty foods-that-are-not-good-for-you kind of girl.  And soda - can't forget that.  Those are probably the two things that I crave the most - chips and soda.  One of my favorite kinds of chips are those Munchos in the dark red bag.  I think they are awesome...I looked for them at Shop 'n' Save the other day and couldn't find them. :(  I was very disappointed.  I ended up with cheese twists instead.  Good, but not as satisfying.   lol

Unfortunately, I am trying to eat healthier and get in better shape....something that's really hard to do when living off of cafeteria food and things that can be made quickly in my microwave.  So I have been cutting back on my salty foods (at least until the other day when I bought the cheese twists and 12 pack of Dr. Pepper - a moment of weakness because I was hungry at the time!).  Normally though, I try harder than that.  Haha.

-Jordan

Comments