Day 29 - May 4, 2011

Something You Could Never Get Tired of Doing

Writing.  I love it.  I never have time to legitimately sit down and write anything good anymore, but I'm hoping to work on that this summer when I'm not working (once I get a job, that is).  I'm kicking around the idea of getting a couple of things published through Amazon as eBooks, but I'm not entirely sure yet.  We'll see if that idea goes anywhere.  I have to do a lot of editing and revising on the first one that I want to publish first.  The other one's a sequel and still needs to be finished, so it's on the back burner at the moment.  I started typing up the first book that I wrote today.  I had a copy on my old computer but don't have a monitor hooked up to be able to get to it because my stepdad took it for work.  So I have to type it alllllll over again.  Really, that's not so bad.  It will give me the chance to change things as I go, instead of just reading through and possibly missing something that really needs changed.  Wish me luck! I'm seriously thinking about doing this.  It would be awesome to get some of my stuff out there as young adult literature and to make some more money on the side at the same time, even if it's only a little bit. :P lol

-Jordan

Comments