High Hopes and Horses

Just two more days!! I'm so excited, I can hardly wait.  Lucky for me though, I work allllll day tomorrow, so I'll be busy and won't have to sit around the house and obsess...I'll just obsess during my little free moments at work and at the library between shifts. HA!  lol

Back from Cloud Nine (Well actually, Cloud Nine will probably be where I end up when Orion is actually officially mine,  so maybe Cloud Eight would be better? Almost as good.).  

From this point on, I will be working double shifts, all week, pretty much all day, except for Wednesday.  It's gonna be so much fun.  (Can you hear the sarcasm? You should.)  But I'll be making money.  So that's a plus.

I talked to Linda last night, and the last piece of the puzzle is all squared away and tidy.  Everything is in place for the move!  :)

Other than that, there's no real news.  I'm going to go get ready for bed and go to bed early tonight.  For some reason I've been extra tired today. :(  Gonna try to remedy that since I won't have a chance for a nap tomorrow - unless I happen to fall asleep on a library table, which I hope to God that won't happen.  That would be soooo embarrassing! lol

Good night, all! :)


Comments