Oh and btw..

I finally broke down and bought these last night.

They should be here in a week or two. :D


^ This will be in hunter green.

And this will be in black to match the saddle.  

Everything was very reasonably priced, and didn't break the bank as far as saddles or bridles go.  They're not a regular saddle and bridle either, though I'm definitely going to get those in the future.  This will work for now though.  :)

I'm starting to get very excited about the prospect of riding Orion.  He's been doing awesome, so I'm really hoping it will be in the next month or two!



Comments

  1. Very good. Tack him up and lunge him with tack on. I'd say he's to the point where a 20 minute lunge session would be fine. Working up to 30 as you can be out there more frequently. Warm up w/ 5-10 minutes walk, trot in the middle, cool down with 5-10 walk again. Once those feet get trimmed you'll really be able to tell how he is going to be as far as riding goes. When I was out there yesterday his right fetlock was still swollen. Hopefully Aric's trim will work the magic to take the strain off! He looks tons better though. Yeeeehaw!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing your feedback!