Procrastination and Music

I need inspiration.

I'm somewhat upset with myself at the moment.  I've let myself get too relaxed this week.  I was sick, so I didn't feel like doing anything, and I let myself get into that habit wayy too easily. If I'm not constantly working on something until I have it all done, I fall out of my "zone" and can't seem to get anything done at all....and it's starting to happen now.

Needless, to say, I am not happy.  I can't afford that right now.

I majorly messed up my sleep schedule this weekend by staying up until 2 doing research both Friday and Saturday night.  Then last night I was on the edge of my seat because one of my favorite shows premiered its fifth season...in Canada.  I was excited for it but couldn't watch it. :/  I made myself all hyper with anticipation by reading people's posts about it on the Heartland Facebook page and watching old show clips.  Then I couldn't sleep until 3 a.m. 

Very bad idea.  I'm totally exhausted right now - to the point that it is only 9p.m. and I am already thinking about showering and climbing in bed.  I can hardly hold my eyes open.

So here's what I've been doing (I've been this tired most of the day) - I've been inspiring myself with music.  Stuff from One Tree Hill (my other favorite show), Heartland, and Vampire Diaries.  I know I sound like a dork, but all three have very good and very different styles of music.


So, after that rant, I will leave you with this - some very good (at least in my opinion) music to listen to.  They're some of my favorites right now.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Comments