Sunday, September 18, 2011

Project! Help!

Hello everyone!


I hope you all are doing well. :)


I am currently in the library for my work study job.  By the time I leave at five, I will have been here for four hours - so I am taking a little break from homework/studying to write on here. :)


I have something to throw out there for anyone who would like to help me brainstorm.  I have to decide what I am going to do for my senior project.  I'm taking a research methods class right now, and our assignment for this week is to find a .pdf article preferably pertaining to our project topic.....problem is, I don't exactly know what my project topic is yet.  I am leaning toward possibly going to vet school now - there I said it again, it's out in the open for those who don't know yet - so I want to do something with animals.  And another factor is, if I do become a vet, I want to specialize in horses -that was always my real dream.  


Sooo, something to do with horses would be awesome for me as a project.  The only thing is, I have no idea what I could do.  


That's where you come in.


Have any ideas?


It needs to be something testable.  I'd love to do something with training, but I don't know if I could do that in a testable kind of way.  I'm still looking around the internet for ideas.


So, I'm asking my horsey friends out there, can you help me come up with anything?


:)


Leave me something if you have an idea - even if you think it sounds stupid, I still want to hear it.  It could lead me to something I hadn't thought of before!


Thanks, guys!


-Jor