Project! Help!

Hello everyone!


I hope you all are doing well. :)


I am currently in the library for my work study job.  By the time I leave at five, I will have been here for four hours - so I am taking a little break from homework/studying to write on here. :)


I have something to throw out there for anyone who would like to help me brainstorm.  I have to decide what I am going to do for my senior project.  I'm taking a research methods class right now, and our assignment for this week is to find a .pdf article preferably pertaining to our project topic.....problem is, I don't exactly know what my project topic is yet.  I am leaning toward possibly going to vet school now - there I said it again, it's out in the open for those who don't know yet - so I want to do something with animals.  And another factor is, if I do become a vet, I want to specialize in horses -that was always my real dream.  


Sooo, something to do with horses would be awesome for me as a project.  The only thing is, I have no idea what I could do.  


That's where you come in.


Have any ideas?


It needs to be something testable.  I'd love to do something with training, but I don't know if I could do that in a testable kind of way.  I'm still looking around the internet for ideas.


So, I'm asking my horsey friends out there, can you help me come up with anything?


:)


Leave me something if you have an idea - even if you think it sounds stupid, I still want to hear it.  It could lead me to something I hadn't thought of before!


Thanks, guys!


-Jor

Comments

  1. You could work on training Orion to do something...
    He's smart and a quick learner.
    Nothing trail or getting over scary things though as he's the most laid back guy ever.
    You could set up some sort of therapy program to work with autistic kids for one day.
    You could do something health oriented to completely alter and improve him; Suzanne frequently suggested doing body work, so you could look into body work.
    You could learn all about hooves and learn to trim (and shoe, though that takes a lot more time).
    You could teach him a lot of tricks, train him up like a trick horse to where you could stand on him, crack a whip, shoot a gun, have him drag something - he's easy going enough to be okay with the chaos.
    Turn him into a travois horse.
    Learn the art of driving and teach him to pull a cart.
    Become a horse dentist.
    Acupuncture.
    Aromatherapy.

    Okay, I'm out for now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing your feedback!