Opinions Needed!!

Hi y'all!

Okay, so one thing I've always wanted when I got my first horse was to have a rope halter.  Random, I know, but I've always loved how they look.

So, I'm looking at a couple different options for Orion, but I can't decide which one I like better.  And I also don't know whether it's worth it to get the lead rope with it or not.  Can my regular lead rope work just as well with a rope halter? I know I totally sound like a beginner here, but I've never been around a horse that had one, so I've never noticed if a regular lead was used or not.  Hmm....

Aaanyway, here's what I'm looking at:

This one, I'm considering getting in lime, the second color choice down.  


Annd, this one, would be hunter green.  

I'm doing the color scheme for his things in green.  Right now, he has a green nylon halter and a green and white cotton lead rope.  I wanted his lunge line to be green too, but alas, they only offered it in black and white.  I went with black.  

I like both of these halters, and they're available through State Line Tack.  I just can't decide! So I'm putting it to you.  Which one do you like better?

Comments

  1. oooh I like the first one best. You can use a regular lead rope on these just fine... but the rope that comes with it is can be more convenient. and i got the rope with my black rope halter because the part you hook it too is longer and swings more than on a regular halter. I clipped a normal lead rope to it with the medal and every time skip shook his head he whapped himself in the face with that metal clip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing your feedback!