Urgent! Horses in need of homes!

A friend left this link on my Facebook because she knew that I have always wanted to own a Thoroughbred.  Unfortunately, I don't have the money to keep another horse in addition to Orion, so I'm throwing it out to you guys.

There are four TB mares from this group that still need homes! They are being offered for $1 to approved homes because if they don't have a new home by the end of the month, they will be euthanized.

I copied the pictures so I could put them on here, and these are the four that still have need homes:
(Visit this site to see more info on them.)








Comments

  1. Wow. Lolly has a face like my boy...soo tempting if only I, like you, could afford two. : (

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing your feedback!