If you're interested in conservation-type stuff...

Hey all! I just wanted to take a minute to point you to a blog that you may find interesting, horse-people or not.  One of my friends, a fellow biology major at another college, is doing a study abroad trip in Costa Rica right now.  She has started her own blog, titled Biology nerds, Unite!, to share with all of us back home her findings and also to remember everything she has learned when she gets back.  


It's all very interesting, and being the biology nerd that I am, I love reading about everything that has been happening in her life down there.  I can't wait to hear about it all directly from her, but this is equally awesome. :)

So, if you're an outdoor nut and/or care about the environment and learning a little bit about conservation/biodiversity/Costa Rica in general....check it out!  It's educational and thoroughly entertaining, as can only be expected from Annie. :)

(And Ann, if you're reading this, I miss you and can't wait to see you next time you come home!!!!)

Comments

  1. Awwwww, yaaaaay! Thanks for the shout out! I'm so glad you're enjoying it! I'll be home May 8, and we shall have to have some fantastic times then.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing your feedback!