Thursday, June 21, 2012

Feet

I finally did it! I finally got him to stand still long enough to get some decent pictures of his feet.  Before you judge, yes I know, they need trimmed.  I've been trying to get someone to come out for over a month and after finding a crack in his front right (you can see part of it in his toe in the following picture), I gave up on that person, at least for this particular visit, and asked someone else to come and trim him.  Hopefully, it'll happen sometime next week.

Something I don't really have any "before" pictures of to show that I'm pretty disappointed about is how beefed up his frogs are now.  They were puny and tiny and in a couple of his feet looked almost nonexistent a few months ago.  I started him on his new Equistages feed at the beginning of the summer, for good, and am very pleased at the progress that I can see, at least with my untrained eye.  His feet are wonky no matter what; they grow funny.  But they appear to be getting stronger now, so I'm happy with that. :)