Looking Back Over the Week

Day number 6 of my diet and exercise.

I feel great!  I've been working really hard to maintain eating only healthy stuff.  So far, I've had no slip ups other than dinner on the first day.  I didn't work out last night like I had planned to because I was feeling a bit under the weather and had a lot of homework I was trying to finish so as not to have to worry about it this weekend.

Screw you, physics.

But anyway...I've had tons more energy and haven't been feeling all weird like I was before I started this.

Also a plus for this week is that I've been in a MUCH better mood than before.  This may be a partial effect of eating healthier and working out too, but it's also been contributed to a lot by me just having the attitude change of, "This isn't who I am, and I need to drag my butt out of this funk I've been in because I'm sick of it."  Not kidding.  I made that decision Monday along with the decision to be healthier, and I stuck with it.

I guess you could say I'm just trying to work toward being a healthier me in general.  And that includes working on everything and owning up to my responsibilities.  I'd been letting things slide and not dealing with them, but I'm not doing that anymore.

And that includes today. Haha. I'm planning to spend the rest of the day catching up on reading for classes that I'm behind on. -_-  I'd rather be reading Game of Thrones, but c'est la vie.

Great, now I have the B*Witched song stuck in my head....90s kids will know what I'm talking about, I'm sure. :P



Comments

  1. Good job! My plan is to start my exercise Monday. I have my routine picked out, so I should be good to go. I want to get one of those fitness balls to sit on during work to help with my posture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard of that! My brother's fourth grade class all had to sit on them at their desks. He got to bring his home at the end of the year. lol

      I've been taking advantage of the fitness center here at my college and using the machines and stuff there so far. Got a pretty good workout in today. :)

      Good luck tomorrow!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing your feedback!