Music Monday - Workout Playlist 1

In light of my recent fitness goals, I thought I would post a workout playlist.  I put together the most amazing one on Saturday night....with a little help from this article that I found on Pinterest.


Going through the songs on the site made me sooo pumped!! I love most of them and it motivated me to make my own..using a lot of those songs as inspiration.

So.  My playlist is reeeeallllyyyy long.  So I'm going to break it up and post it in sections every other Monday.



MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

It's a bit random....and for this one at least, the majority is not new...but I love these songs.  And the whole playlist is very eclectic, so you can expect some very different stuff on the next one.  Hope you enjoy!

Comments