Finals, Day 1

I just finished my first day of finals!

Two down, two more and two more papers to finish and I'm out of here! Well theoretically. I still might be coming back to take a few more classes in the fall. They're offering an intro GIS/advanced GIS course that I'd be interested in taking, considering it would give me some marketable job skills in this economy and with all the job freezes going on.

But anyway, back to right now... I had physics at 8am and botany at 1, which I just finished with about half an hour ago. I'm currently waiting on the front deck of our science building enjoying the awesome weather while I wait for the boyfriend to finish up his test.

Thank GOD after I finish these papers up and turn my lab notebook in I'll have a bit of a break before my other two finals on Monday. Blech.

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing your feedback!