Writing Ideas, Day Two

Share a website you spend way too much on, and why.

Hmm.  Honestly, lately I haven't been online much. Not stumbling from website to website online anyway.  

I'm living with my grandfather at the moment, and since he still chooses to live in the stone ages of technology and has no wifi, I'm limited to what I can comfortably do from my phone.

That usually consists of Facebook, Instagram, and reading blogs.  Sometimes YouTube if I have good enough service and the mood strikes me.

The most common out of these?  Facebook.

The most interesting?  Blogger.

Specifically one blog in particular recently (The College Prepster), just because I've followed this girl's blog for a while now, and since I've recently gotten back into writing/reading blogs when I can, her journey has been inspiring me even more than lately.  She's in a state of change at the moment like me - in a different point in her life, but it's still change.

Another that I always enjoy catching up on is a good friend's.  In Omnia Paratus follows her life with her horses, her outdoorsy adventures, and her journey since college.  We both have busy schedules (hers is admittedly much busier than mine), so catching up happens less often than liked, and I enjoy reading her blog.  She's a great writer.

Also, one I imagine I will be frequenting more often now is The Narrative of a Life.  It is written by another close friend of mine, also a very good writer.  (She's been writing fiction since she was a kid, but this is her first foray into the blogosphere.)  I'm looking forward to what she has in store for us.

So there you have it - what I've been reading lately, and hopefully some new reading ideas for you all, too!

Comments