Blogs You Love - The College Prepster

I have a LOT of blogs on my reading list here on Blogger.  Most of them are horse-related....but not all of them.  I'd actually like to expand my reading list to include other things, too, but The College Prepster was actually the first one I found, years ago when I started my blog.

Picture from Carly's 1/13/15 post: How I Do It.  That post actually links to another post in which she was interviewed by Meg Biram's blog, GSD, and I really loved that interview.  It had lots of great organizational and productive tips, some of which I already utilize and some that I now plan to start using.

I love this blog.  Carly's life is completely different from mine, but I admire her determination and tenacity when it comes to building up her business.  She's creative, and she's very good at writing in a way that brings you right into her New York City apartment, or wherever she happens to be writing from/about.

I get a lot of inspiration from her blog, ranging from ideas to do to her attitude and outlook on life and work.  Sometime I live vicariously through her posts, because honestly, she gets a lot of awesome opportunities, and she's at a point in her life where she can afford to do things that I can't even hope to do for at least another few years (money, ugh).

It's really a great blog to read, and I think just about anyone would enjoy it.  What's not to like?

What blogs do you like?  This isn't technically a blog hop, but if you'd like to steal this idea (I mean, it's not exactly original, but it's fun!), write a post about a blog (or blogs) that you follow and love and post the link in the comments below this one!  I may start doing this on a regular basis, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Comments

  1. I did a five part post on all of the blogs I followed at the time... there are a LOT of them. I really follow too many to be honest. I have a hard time staying caught up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I follow too many, too. I actually just went through a couple of days ago and weeded out a lot that a) I don't read anymore, b) aren't being written anymore, or c) I didn't even realize I had on my list... Yeah, it was that bad. lol Even with that, there are still a lot left. I have a select few that I read fairly consistently (now anyway) and a few more that I want to catch up on more.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing your feedback!