New Music Tuesday - Fall Out Boy

Who out there is a Fall Out Boy fan?

I have been since their second album.  Basically when "Sugar, We're Goin Down" came out.  They've changed a lot since then, but I really like their new sound just as much as their old one.  It's different but still uniquely them, and I love it.

"Sugar, We're Goin Down"


So imagine my excitement when their new album came out.  I haven't bought the album yet because I'm trying to follow a stricter budget and stick to buying things that I and the animals actually need now.....but I can listen to it on Spotify all I want. :)


When "Centuries" came out, I was really excited.  Loved the song.  And now the rest of the album has joined it, so you can guess what will be playing on my computer/phone for a while!


"Centuries"

They already have quite a few singles out from this album, including "Centuries", "American Beauty/American Psycho", and "Immortals" (which was on Big Hero 6 - I still haven't seen it yet :( ), "Uma Thurman", and "The Kids Aren't Alright".

"American Beauty/American Psycho"

"Immortals"

If you go to FOB's YouTube channel, they've actually uploaded the entire album track-by-track, so if you don't use Spotify, you can also listen to the album there for free.  If you haven't checked out the The Young Blood Chronicles from their previous album Save Rock And Roll, you should check that out too.  They have each individual video, or you can watch the uncut version here.

I'll leave you with that for today.  Hope you enjoyed it, and happy listening!

What do you think of New Music Tuesday?
I may start doing this weekly, too.  If you have any new music you're excited about, tell me about it in the comments.  I might feature yours. :)

Comments

  1. I have heard that first song on the radio and love it! I haven't heard the other two before. I like the idea of New Music Tuesday! Looking forward to seeing what you share next week. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing your feedback!