Spotify Playlists

Do you use Spotify?

I do.  Allllllll the time.  I didn't when I lived with my grandpa and didn't have internet just because...well...without internet it's kind of impossible.

But now that I have it? All the time.

A while back on The College Prepster, I read about the Spotify Mood Playlists.  I've known about them for a long time now, but when I first played around with it (way back when they first started the mood playlists? Not really sure..), I couldn't find one that I liked.  I'm really not sure why.

I revisited the mood playlists though, and so far, I love them.  My favorite for studying is the "Intense Studying" playlist under the Focus section.  There's a lot of YoYo Ma (a musician I had heard of but didn't know much about until I watched If I Stay, which by the way is one of my all time favorite movies.  I seriously watched it 3 times in the first 2 days that I owned it.  But anyway, yeah.  YoYo Ma.  One of my favorite classical musicians now.), a lot of the soundtrack to Pride & Prejudice (the newer one - another favorite, movie and soundtrack both), and many many other really great classical/piano/instrumental soundtrack pieces.  It's really great.  Beautiful music but no lyrics to distract me and make me sing along to.


Then yesterday, I deep cleaned my entire apartment while everyone else was out, and I listened to a lot of different stuff (it took half a day at least), but one of the playlists I had it listened to for the a while was the "Indie Workout" playlist under the Workout category.  A lot of the songs on that one reminded me of the style of music some of the local bands in my area play.  It was fun, and one that I've revisited a few times today.


Also while cleaning, I pulled up the "Hanging Out and Relaxing" playlist under the Chill category.  Loved it as well.  I played it most of the time I was cleaning.


I also found one today while I was working on organizing some paperwork/going through stuff I brought to my apartment from home.  It's the "Totally Stress Free" playlist (also under the Chill category).  It's pretty good too. :)


Check these lists out and let me know what you think!  Yay or nay?

Comments

  1. Hmm I've never heard of these! I'll check it out and let you know what I think. :D Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing your feedback!