Try a Photo A Day!

Ugh, colds.  They suck.  I've had one for the past five days or so (and technically it was building up to it before that because I've felt under the weather more than usual for a little more than a week now).  Cold medicine and vitamins and echinacea have been helping, but it still sucks.  I want it GONE!

But enough about that.

I mentioned somewhere in an earlier post that I wanted to do more Photo A Day challenges via the Fat Mum Slim blog, and this year she's doing it by the week instead of by the month.

So this week's challenge is this:

Go here to her post for the details of the challenge for this week.  It goes into more detail about than prompts and explains how to play via IG, Facebook, etc.

Anyone want to play with me?

I usually do it through Instagram. My Instagram is @jordanrochelle16.  Follow me and see my pictures, and if you participate, let me know and I'll check out yours as well.

I'll try to post the week's photos here on the blog next Sunday for everyone who didn't participate to see.

Let's try this and see how it goes!

Leave your comments below, and definitely check out the Fat Mum Slim blog here.

Comments

  1. Sweet!! I added you on Instagram. I wish I could join the challenge, but since I killed my camera it's just not really fun trying to take good quality pictures with a cell phone. I can't wait to see what pictures you take though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Sambucol (black elderberry) will knock a cold out! Feel better soon!

      Delete
    2. I followed you on IG too! I'll be doing the challenge with my LG G3 phone - in fact, pretty much all of my pictures on here are taken with that phone as well. Some of them aren't as good as others, but it's still fun! You should give it a try and see what happens!

      And I might have to try the black elderberry if I can find it....everything I was taking seemed to be helping until today. The body aches and exhaustion have been gone for a couple days now, but suddenly my congestion and sneezing and itchy, watery eyes have gotten worse. -_- Just when I thought it was finally going away......

      Delete
    3. I have a cheapie phone that takes horrible pictures. It's not a smart phone. I do IG on my tablet and it doesn't take very good pictures either. If I can steal Hubby's work phone I can get some nice pictures maybe. I'll try!

      I get the black elderberry at Walgreen's. I hope you feel better soon!

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Hope you feel better soon doll!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Cute blog, by the way! I added you to my reading list today after I saw your comment. Looking forward to reading more of it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing your feedback!