Back on Fiverr!

In the same vein of my last post, Work Hard, Play Hard, I wanted to let everyone know that I've taken to trying to make some extra money on Fiverr.com again.  For those of you who are Facebook friends with me, you've probably seen the flyers I made for this.  I've started up my proofreading business again and am trying to get the gigs flowing, but I've lost the momentum I had when I was doing it this summer.  So I'm taking to the blog world to ask that if you or anyone you know may need someone to offer proofreading services, check out my proofreading gig.

Also, I've added a new gig to the mix.  I'm now offering to transcribe audio/video to text.  So, if anyone needs something like that, I'm your girl!  Check it out, share this post, share my Fiverr seller page, my gigs, etc.  There is also a badge at the top right-hand side of my blog that will take you directly to my seller page at any time, from any of my blog posts.  If you ever need my services, you can easily access my page from the badge at any time.

Thank you to those that share this and/or use my services! It is much appreciated! :)


   

Comments