Kameron Troy White

Hi!  It's been a while again...

So much has changed since I last wrote on this blog...as it seems happens every time I take a break, intended or not. 

For one, I am six-and-a-half months pregnant!  Baby boy Kameron Troy White is due on October 31st! 

I've always been back and forth on whether or not I wanted kids, but in the past year or so I've started realizing that I really do want to.... However, Darryl and I definitely did not plan them yet, as there are other things we wanted to do first in order to kind of actually do things in some semblance of order.  We've definitely not done things the traditional way in the rest of our relationship.  Nature and God apparently had other plans though!

So far, being pregnant has not been too bad, other than the emotional ups and downs that hormones have brought (more so lately than earlier on), the exhaustion, and the aches and pains.  For the past little over a month's time, I've been able to feel Kameron kick and move, and he's getting soo much stronger than he was initially.  I was about 20 weeks when I first felt him.  I'm 26 weeks now, today.  It's absolutely awesome feeling him roll and move.  The poor kid's probably going to have violent cold chills just like his dad.  We've already seen it happen once on the ultrasound when the tech basically tickled him to try to get him to move so she could see his spine!

This pregnancy has been pretty normal, which I'm extremely thankful for.  I have friends and family who've had more difficult pregnancies, and I was so nervous that we were going to end up going down one of those roads when I first found out.  So far, so good though!  Keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way!  Our next big hurdle is probably the glucose test I have to do in August, so we'll see what happens with that. Yuck!

Comments