Monday, May 30, 2011

Update

This is going to be short and sweet and to the point because I have to get some work done today.  Absolutely have to.  

I haven't been very good at getting any writing done for the past few days.  I haven't been in the best mood at all, so I felt that it probably wasn't a good idea to write.  My writing reflects what mood I'm in a lot of the time.  It's something I need to work on, but for now, I just took a break.  

Once this is done, I'll be going back into Word to work on my book again.  I'm setting a goal for myself of 1500 words.  I don't know what my normal word count is in one session, so I'm not sure if that's a good goal or not, but we will see.  From now on, I'm going to try out this new little goal system and see if I can push myself further.  Wish me luck!

-Jordan

P.S. - I've come to realize that thinking the rewrite was going to be finished in just 2 weeks was really stupid.  At the moment, I'm thinking maybe July.  Maybe. :)