Update

This is going to be short and sweet and to the point because I have to get some work done today.  Absolutely have to.  

I haven't been very good at getting any writing done for the past few days.  I haven't been in the best mood at all, so I felt that it probably wasn't a good idea to write.  My writing reflects what mood I'm in a lot of the time.  It's something I need to work on, but for now, I just took a break.  

Once this is done, I'll be going back into Word to work on my book again.  I'm setting a goal for myself of 1500 words.  I don't know what my normal word count is in one session, so I'm not sure if that's a good goal or not, but we will see.  From now on, I'm going to try out this new little goal system and see if I can push myself further.  Wish me luck!

-Jordan

P.S. - I've come to realize that thinking the rewrite was going to be finished in just 2 weeks was really stupid.  At the moment, I'm thinking maybe July.  Maybe. :)

Comments

  1. You are the first person to find my blog, and you posted your comment on my birthday. A wonderful present. :-)

    Good luck with the rewriting process. I know that it can seem so dreadfully long when you have something finished and you just wish you could show everyone. I suppose you can take comfort in the fact that it probably won't take you six years of periodic tinkering before you finally feel ready to throw it out for the rest of the world to see (and only then under a pseudonym.)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I love hearing your feedback!